Our next school year runs from September 9, 2019 to May 15, 2020. The final day to apply for the 2019-2020 year is August 5th.
Monday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
*Students will also take part in a domestic and international outreach, as well as local conferences throughout their school year.
- Weekly Schedule includes:
- Prayer and worship
- Teaching and impartation
- Small group discussion and prophetic ministry
- Local outreaches and activation
- Gateway House of Prayer watch (scheduled outside of class hours)
- Book reading & Bible summaries (study time is outside of class hours)
Curriculum Themes & Descriptions:
- Intimacy with God – cultivating a relationship with God in prayer, worship and the Bible to where the student becomes acquainted and responds to His “voice”, His love, His direction and His loving impressions.
- Fatherhood of God – understanding what the scriptures say about our Heavenly Father’s desire to express His fatherly delight, love and longing for His ever-increasing adopted family.
- Sonship – understanding the rights and privileges we have as loved sons and daughters free from our old nature subject to sin, slavery, fear and rejection.
- Identity – understanding who we are in Christ, what He has done for His children and what is available for us to enjoy in accordance to our new nature as born again believers.
- Prophecy – understanding the operation of the gifts of the Spirit, especially that we would prophesy to encourage and enlighten the Church, the spirit-world, unbelievers and the world.
- Evangelism – understanding the Gospel message and the love God has for people by having compassion for the least, the last and the lost through obedience to the Great Commission accompanied with signs, wonders and miracles.
- Love – understanding the love God has for us, the love He has for others and His desire for those who follow Him to respond to His love by passionately pursuing Him, loving others fully as loving ourselves and how He has made us and into what He has called us.
- Kingdom – understanding that Jesus is King of all Kings and that He has brought His Kingdom here on Earth as it is in Heaven with the principles and power to release His goodness in every facet of life.
- Eschatology – understanding God’s hope-filled plan for the present and the future for His Creation as Jesus extends and increases His Kingdom and His peace throughout the nations in all generations.
- Missions – understanding the heart of God to spread and grow the full expression of His relentless love through His people by serving every person in every circumstance in every place at all costs.
- Revival, Awakening and Reformation – understanding God’s desire to visit His people throughout history, presently and in the future, with sovereign manifestations of His Presence, power, glory and love in current events, society’s issues, people, the Church and the Earth.
- Leadership – understanding the characteristics of Christian servant leaders and leadership practices expressed through service, influence and guidance of others into the fulness of God’s purposes.
- Worldview – understanding the reality of God’s purposes in every area of society as Christ influences the world with His love and practical wisdom.
- Life skills and Relationships – understanding the command to love one another in all our relationships in practical, holistic and personal ways.
- Supernatural Lifestyles – understanding the ability of the Holy Spirit within us to help us live, move and have our being in His naturally supernatural Kingdom.